Tuesday 13 August 2013

El 7ub A3maa :$ Part 13



Previously:

I said tht and started to walk closer to man9ooorii's room but on my way, he pulled me from my arms to him.

.................................................................

He pulled me really hard to him and he held my waist with his hands.

S3eed: T'3aaarain? *smirks*

Me: Ana A'3aaar w Mn Shu?!

S3eed: Ena 3ndi 7beebah

Me: w Ana Shaako? Kaifik, 3ndk Wala ma3ndk May59nii !!

S3eed: 3yaal Laish M39bah?

Me: Ana Mb M39baah!!!

He Jst smiled.

Me: Let me go w remove ur hands Mn my waist w NOW!!

S3eed: Shhshh La T9ar5eeen!!

Me: Mb Yalsa A9aaaar5

S3eed: Ok Ok 5ala9 , Enti Seeeeri 3nd Reeem w Ana Aseeer 3nd "Man9ooory" :P

Me: *Giggles* Okay Okay!

I entered Reem's room and I ddnt find her in the bed and I was really worried.

Me: Reeeem?

She ddnt answer

Me: Reeeeeeeem?!!!

Reem: Haaaa?! 
She said that behind the bathroom door

Me: Oh Ok

I left her room and headed to Man9ooory's room. I saw S3eed talkin on the phone and man9oory is still on my bed.

Me: S3eeeeeed!!!

S3eed: Shu?

Me: Laaaish 3ala el telephone, U said you will wake man9ooory up.

S3eed: I did , w now as you see I'm talkin on the phone so Shhshh

He pissed me OFF!! 

S3eed: *on the phone* Haa Yal 7ub?

He said that and left the room.

He pissed me OFF AGAAAIN!!

Me: Man9oooooooor!!! *Jumps on bed, Foug w t7t!*

Man9oor: Haa? *in a sleepy voice*

Me: Yallaah waaake up!!

Man9oor: Maba

Me: Yallaaaaah 3aad!!

Man9ooor: Raw7iii Bara3!!!

Me: Maba Maba!! 

Man9oor: Okay!! BS LATSAWEEEEN 7ASHRA!!

Me: MABA MABA!!!

Man9ooor: S3EEEEEED!!!
Me: Dont Call Hatha El 7maar!!

Man9oor: Laaish?

Me: BSS!!

S3eed entered the room with a happy face =D

Man9oor: Laish Far7aan? 

S3eed: 7beeebty Will be fe our family gathering on Friday.
 *winks to man9oor*

Me: Oh Cool, Btw T3arfoon Mta Zayed will get out of el hosp?

Man9oor: I think bachr which is Friday and it will be el 9b7

Me: Cool then ill be there Friday el 9b7

Man9oor left and entered el bathroom.

S3eeed: Laish you will go there?

Me: May59ik !!

I said that and left the room to el corridor. And he followed me.

S3eed: Enti Shu Y59ch Feeh?

Me: Kaaaify!!! Don't forget that it was your fault

S3eed: But I did it for a reason and nobody even cared to ask why 

He said that and moved away from me. He looked hurt so I held his arms and stopped him.

Me: then tell me why u dd that?

S3eed: Lets go t7t wain ur garden to talk

Me: Okay then

We left the house and went to the garden. We sat on the grass and he started to close his throat.

S3eed: I did that for you 

Me: For me? =O

S3eed: Yes, on that day when he came to your house, he got closer to you and you ddnt want that but he just ignored you and continued getting closer. So I thought that you need someone's help so I Jst did it.

Me: Aww S3eed!! *HUGS!!*

He hugged me bak but soo tight.

S3eed: 9dg Maynoona :P

Me: Akeed!! Maynoooona feeeek Mathalan

I stood up and ran towards the door. But he held me from my arms.

S3eed: Shu Glti?!

Me: *blushes* Hh Mashay Mashay

S3eed: Laa Please Gooleelha Mara Thaniyah

Me: Maglt shay :P

S3eed: Ayyy Goooole!!

.... : E7m E7m

Both of us turned around and there was  beaaaaautiful girl!! With one of the most amazing eyes which was her brown eyes. She had a dark brown hair which was wavy. She was wearing a short red dress and a red high heels.

S3eed:  HIND? Shu tsaweeeen Hni?

Hind: Aba Akalmk Brooo7naa!! * she gave me a go-away look* but I ignored her

S3eed: we don't have anythin to talk about

Hind: NOO we do !! S3eeeed 
Shes the girl that you left me 3shaaanha 9aaa7?!

S3eed: Hind Pleaase Bss!!

Hind: Laa Goool S3eed

S3eed: Ana Maknt A7bich

Hind: 3yaaal Laaaish Kna Ma3a Ba3'9 w Laish it Jst stayed for few days?!

S3eed: 3ashaaan Ana Knt Aba Ansaaaa

Hind: Tnsaaa Shu?

S3eed: Enah el bint Eli A7baaah Rf'9aaatnii

I was shocked!! Because he really looked hurt and I felt sorry for him. He was really heartbrkn, Mnu Hay el Maynoona that rejected him? 
I thought to myself

Me: S3eed, ill go inside the house to prepare el breakfast

S3eed: Okay  *fake smile*

I ran towards the bak door and I was gonna enter but the curiosity killed me!! I wanted to know more abt it, Ma3rf Laaaish. So I Jst kept listening to their convo behind the bak door.

Hind: And Now Did u forget her?

S3eed: Laa Hind I can't, Wallah Asif abt what I did to you but wallah I can't forget the fact that she rejected me when finally I had the courage to confess my feelings.

Hind: it's her 9a7? The girl that Jst left?

S3eed: Yeah it's her, wallah A7bha

Me: * OMG WHAT THE HECK!!! IM THE ONE THAT HE LOVES AND THE ONE THAT REJECTED HIM BUT WHEN?!!*

Hind: What did she say when u confessed her feelings 2 her?

S3eed: *Fake laugh* she Jst said A9lan Mnu Fe el 3alaaam May7b W7daah Mthli?! * in a vry sad tone*

OMG! My eyes went really watery, I can't believe that he really meant it!! SHU ASAWI AL7EEN?

Lucy: Madam Shai5a, What r u doing 3nd hada door?

SHIT SHIT!!!

S3eed turned his face towards the face "Shai5a? Did she hear us? DID SHE?!!" He kept wondering 

Hind: Shai5a?

I didn't answer SHIT Shu Asawi, I had my eyes wide open and I ddnt realize what's happening around me.
Someone hands was on my shoulder, I turned around and it was HIM!! 

S3eed: Shai5a, Laish T9ee7een?

Me: S3eed Ana Ana.... ASIFA!!

S3eed: Did u hear us?

I nodded

S3eed: ShhShh Okay 5ala9, La T9ee7een

Me: S3eed, Ana Al7een Ma3arf Shu Asawi, How do I act Infront of you?...... What will happen next?..... W chee I don't know what to do!!

S3eed: Shhhshh * He hugged me* U don't have to do anything Jst forget abt it.

Me: Bss S3eed Enta B3dk T7b...

He interrupted me and said:
A7bich? Yes I still Lv you w Akthr Mn Gabl b3d, and ill always will 

I hugged him soo tight and then he held my head and placed it on his chest. I kept crying soo bad not because he ddnt tell me that he loves me all this time, it was because I don't know how to act about it. I cried myself on his chest until I fell aslp.


S3eed's side:

She heard us!! She HEARD US!! That's the only words that kept repeating in my ears. I couldn't thinking of anything else, I was thinking of how nervous and hurt she is right now.

She cried on my chest until she fell aslp. I kept looking at her especially her cheeks that was full with tears from few minutes but now they are completely dry.

Few minutes later, I decided to wake her up bec it was time for breakfast and we don't want anyone to notice tht we r outside.

Me: Shai5a? I said while I was poking her

Shai5a: Hmmm....? She replied 

Me: Yallah Goumay

Shai5a: Hmm... Maba... Aba Anaam

Me: Ok Go slp fe ur room

Shai5a: Inzaaain Ana A9lan Fe my room

Me: *Laughs* You are not

Shai5a: then where r we? She said and she still had her eyes shut.

Me: fe your garden

Shai5a: and what Im doing?

Me: haha Sleeping in my chest =P

Shai5a jumped from my chest and had a shocked face.

Shai5a: What happened?

Me: Nothing u Jst slpt on my chest

Shai5a: Oh Sorry *Blushes* 

Me: La it's ok I enjoyed it

Shai5a blushed really hard, her cheeks were RED like a TOMATO!

Me: Balach, Laish chee Tst7een?

Shai5a: Well Nothin I'm Jst cold

Me: Really? 
I brushed my fingers on her cheeks

She blushed again EVEN HARDER!

Shai5a: Umm Shu Ga3d Tsawi?

Me: Umm Yals Afakr Etha Aboosch aw la

Shai5a BLUSHED EVEN HARDER THAN EVER!!

Shai5a: Yaal 7maar!! Est7 3ala Wayhk!!!

Me: Umm Laish?

Shai5a: 3ashan U r asking me an EMBARRASING Question

Me: Well I thought it was a Question but now it's not

Shai5a: What do you mean? :O

I got closer to her, I cupped her face in my both of hands.She was blushing the whole time! I got closer and closer.

Shai5a: Umm S3eed... What r u doing?

Me: Shhshh * I placed my fingers on her lips, which meant to stop talkin*

Shai5a turned to look like a tomato since her face was Sooo red!!

Shai5a: S3eed?

Me: Hmm...?

Shai5a: Lazm Aseer Daa5l

Me: Hmm..?

Shai5a:  Ay Sa3ooodi!!

Me: Ana Chee Maaagdr!!

Shai5a: Hehe Yallah I have 2 go

Me: Okay =(  Yallah Go

Shai5a: Hh A7b el sad face 3alik!!

Me: Afaa!! 5ala9 Ana Z3aalt

Shai5a: 3aadi Agdr Ara'9eek

Me: 9dg?...Kaif? :D

Shai5a: Wait a min and ill show U

She got closer to me and reached my cheeks. And Jst gently kissed it.

Shai5a: *blushes* How was it?

Me: Allaaaah!! Wanaasa!! =D Aba Another One

Shai5a: Hehe *giggles* First w last kiss, Yallah See you da5l

She said that and entered the house. she left me shocked by what she has done to me. I just kept my hands on my cheeks and Jst replayin the beautiful scene as if it was a video.



Shai5a's view:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
What just happened? Why  dd I kissed him in the cheeks?!! The couples are the only ones that can kiss each other in the cheeks BS ANA W S3EEED!!! UFF ANA SHU SAWAIT W LAISH CHEE SAWAIT?! AL7EEN S3EED WON'T STOP PLEASING ME FOR
ANOTHER ONE !! AMBAAAIH!! :$

I kept blushing everytime I remember what happened but I still had many questions of why I dd that and I was shocked abt my acting Infront of him.

What's wrong with me?.....

To be continued in part 
Love you guys <3


No comments:

Post a Comment