Tuesday 13 August 2013

El 7ub A3maa :$ Part 12



Previously:

Nobody was answering me bec of the loud music inside there. I have to find a way to let me in and check what's happening.

What should I do?....

.................................................................

I ddnt give up, I kept knocking  but then suddenly an idea popped in my head and I was ready for it.

I went bak to my car and opened the drawer tht is inside the car. And I picked up the key of the bak door of the house.

I reached the bak door of the house and opened the door using the key.
The bak door was heading to the kitchen so I tiptoed to the kitchen and closed the door behind me.

I entered the kitchen and I found it really neat which surprised me because that means that nobody used it today. I kept following the loud music which was heading to the living room.

I entered the living room and I found a girl dancing in the craziest way EVER!! And she had a messy bun on and her hair was still wet. She was wearing a pink top and "A7BICH" written on the bak and jeans. I couldn't see her face really clear.

I just kept staring at her for minutes but then the doorbell interrupted my thoughts.

"DING DONG" "DING DONG!!"

The music was a bit lower this time so she managed to hear the doorbell and she went to open the door.


Shai5a:

While I was listening to the music. I remembered that I ordered from the restaurant so I decided to lower the music so I can Manage to hear the doorbells.

Few minutes later, I heard the doorbell
"DING DONG!! DING DONG!!"

I ran towards the door and opened it. I saw a man standing Infront of me, I think he is here because of my order.


Guy: Hello Ma'am *smiles*

Me: Ohhh Heeeeellooo!! *Big smile*

Guy: This is your order ma'am 

Me: Ohhhh Thaaank you!! How much is it?

Guy: 75 dhs

Me: Okay then wait a mintue I closed the door a bit and turned around. I saw someone staring at me Mn el door mal el kitchen.

It was S3EED!! =O ...  :-X

S3eed: Halla Wallah Bl '3alya

Me: O-M-G!!!

S3eed laughed: Balach?

I looked down at what I'm wearing and I looked at myself and I LOOOKED FUNNY W 9DG CRAZY!!

Me: Ent Shuuuu Tsaaaawi heeeere?

S3eed: I came to eat breakfast with you guys

Me: Well nobody's here '3air Ana w Man9oory w Reem

S3eed: Ahha Man9ooory!!

Me: Hhh Yeaah :P

Guy: Ma'am Can u hurry up please? He said behind the door

Me: Oh Yes, Sorry

I ran towards my purse that was on the table and I took 75dhs Mn my purse for the order.

I ran towards the Door and opened it.

Me: Sorry for being late and here You go 

Guy: Thnxs, here's ur order *gives*'

Me: *taakes* Thaank you, byee!!

I held the bags in my arms Reaally tight so it won't fall. I turned around and Saw tht S3eed was really close and that freaked me out.

Me: AHHH!!!! 
*Jumps and the bags fell on the ground*

S3eed: UFF!! THE FOOD FELL!! 

Me: YA 7MAAR, U JUST CARE ABOUT EL FOOD?!!! :' ( 

S3eed: Laish? nothing happened 2 you! :P

Me: NOTHING HAPPENED 2 ME?!! GAAALBI  WAS NEARLY GONNA STOP!!! 

S3eed: Bsmaaaallah 3ala Galbich

I blushed.
I took the bag from the ground and went to el kitchen to organize el table for breakfast.

He kept wondering in the living room and then he followed me to the kitchen.

S3eed: Oh You are here *smirks*

Me: Yeaah I am here, Bsmallah Balak?

S3eed: Mafeeni Shay *winked* 

Me: Bsmallah T5awf

He closed the door behind him and he started to get closer to me. But I was busy with washing el dishes.

S3eed: Shaklch 7lw

Me: Adri

S3eed: W A7la Wa7dah

Me: Adri

S3eed: W B3d waayed tshawgeen

Me: Adri

He got closer and whispered in my ears:
W I want to kiss U 3ala your beautiful cheeks

I blushed w then I realized that I have to say something harsh or do something.

Me: CHUB Okay!! 8aleel el ADB!!

I turned around and I saw him really close so I stepped on his feet really hard that he moaned.

S3eed: OUCCH!! YAL 7MARA!! LAAAISH CHEE SAWAITI?!!

Me: 3ashaaan Mara Thaaaaniya, matgooool Hal Kalam 

I said that and looked really close on S3eed. Slowly, he was getting lower and lower and then he sat on the ground and his look looked like he was crying of pain, I got worried and got closer.

Me: Umm S3eed?

S3eed: Hmm..?

Me: Shay Y3wrk? 

S3eed: Haaaih

Me: Waain? =O

S3eed: Come closer w ill show U

I kept hesitating but then I decided to see el pain, no matter what happens because I was worried. I nvr thought that he was lying, I got closer and closer and he was smiling wider and wider then suddenly he pulled me in his chest and wrapped his arms around me like a hug behind my  bak.


Me: AHHHHHH!!! MAN9OOOORY!!!! HEEELP!!! S3DAAAANH LEAAAVE ME ALONE!!!

He put his hands and covered my mouth which means to shut up.

S3eed: R you shy that much from me?

Then I removed his hands from my mouth. It was hard though.

Me: Noo I'm not shy, MABA MABA!!

S3eed: Shai5a Shhshh Please, Bs Aba Aklmch

Me: Ufff Yallah Tkaalm Bsr3a

He stood up and held me and placed me on the table. I had such a small body. He cupped my face and looked really deep into my eyes.

I kept blushing since he was so close
Then my phone started to ring but he kept staring, without sayin anythin.

Me: Umm S3eed..

S3eed: Hmm...?

Me: Mn n9 sa3a w Enta Bs staring. Al7een my phone started to ring

S3eed: Jst ignore it

Me: Okay Bs Yallah Taalk

S3eed: I will tell you something and after I tell you that thing, I Jst don't want things to be awkward so you Jst need to forget it bec it will affect ur brain but ill keep on telling you.

Me: Okay.....?

*Awkward moment*

S3eed: You look ugly

Me: Whaaaat?! =O....

S3eed: Haha You look so Ugly! :P

Me: Yaaaaal 7maaaaaar!! BARAAA3!!!

S3eed: Haha Mb Kaifich 

He held me around his arms and walked outside the kitchen.

Me: S3daaaanh!! PUT ME DOWN!!

S3eed: Well Sorry Bs Mb kaaaifich

Me: Kaaaaaify

S3eed: w Shu S3danh? 

Me: That's your name, Laish did you forget ur memory?!!

S3eed: Km Mara Agool Ana Mb Asmiiii S3daaaanh Wala s3eeed

Me: Laa Asmk S3e...

Suddenly he kissed me on the cheeks.
I blushed :$ !!!

Me:  :$!!!  Umm S3e.... 

S3eed: Shhshh  U have to understand enh my name Mb s3daanh or s3eed

Me: Weeee 3yal Sho Asmk?

S3eed: Sa3oooodi!!

Me: Laa Maystwi Bs Man9oor, Man9ooorii

S3eed: Yallah 3ad Shai5aani

Me: Asmi Shai5o

S3eed: W Basameech Shai5aani

Me: Okay then Kaifik Ya Saaa3oodi

S3eed: Allaaaaaaah!! Offff Gaaaaalbi Yaaals Y3wrni!!

Me: Bsmallah 3ala Galbk

S3eed: Laish T5afain 3alaih?!

Me: *blushes* Hh Laa

S3eed: Tshawgeeeen!!!

Then he kissed me on my cheeks
I kept blushing :$ !!

Me: 5alaaaa9 S3eeed!!

S3eed: Haha Balach?

Me: 5ala9 lets stop acting this out

S3eed: Im not act....

Lucy(Maid): Babaaaaa Man9ooor!!

Me w S3eed turned around and saw her shocked face w her hands on her heart.

Me: what's wrong?

Lucy: Babaaaa Man9ooor!!! SHOOOF HATHA MR S3EED IS FLIRTING WITH OUR YOUNG MADAAM!!

Me: *Laughs* Haha A7san, Ma7d Gaalk

S3eed: Afaa 3adi ill let her shutup

Me: Haha I Daaaare you !! :P

S3eed: Okay then, See what I'll do

He put me down and started to get closer to the maid.

Lucy: What do you want? * she raised one of her eyebrows*

S3eed: Km Ma3aaashch?

Lucy: 900

S3eed: ill give you 1000 more now but you have to forget what you just saw Ok?

Lucy: Ok Baba I promise, My mouth is shut Thank U!! Thaaank U!!

He gave something to Lucy then she left and he started to come towards me.

S3eed: Done *winks*

Me: Haa What happened?

S3eed: I gave her money and she won't say anythin to anyone

Me: *Laughs* how much dd u give her?

S3eed: 1000

Me: 5aaaibah!! 9dg Maynoon

S3eed: Hhh Adri :P

Me: Im going to reem w man9oorii and try to wake them up.

S3eed: Okay then I'm comin with U

We walked up the stairs and now we r walking towards man9oori's room first. On the way, S3eed's phone started to ring and he picked it up.

S3eed: Aloo, Hallah 7beeebti

Me "whaaaat?!! 7beeeeeebti? He is taken w Ana ma3arf? =O .....!!

S3eed: B5aair Damch B5air Yal '3alya, ........Hh Fdaaitch wallah,........ Asif 7agch 3aalaii, ..........Ana B3d A7bch ......:w Ma3a el salamah

He hung up and put his mobile on his pocket.

Me: Mashallah A7s U r such a good couple from the way you talk

S3eed: Haa? :P

Me: Enta w Hathy el Bnt Eli kalamtaha

S3eed: *Awaaaaih T'3aaaar, Shai5anii T'3aar 3alaaai?!! 5alniii A6frhaa Shwai* so I said:
Ohh Haaay 7beeeebti w 3mriii

Me: Ahha Good luck fe your life w fe ur love together 

S3eed: Awww Thaaank you!! *big smile*

I said tht and started to walk closer to man9ooorii's room but on my way, he pulled me from my arms to him.


To be continued in part 13
Love you < 3 









No comments:

Post a Comment