Tuesday 13 August 2013

El 7ub A3maa :$ Part 14


Previously:

I kept blushing everytime I remember what happened but I still had many questions of why I dd that and I was shocked abt my acting Infront of him.
.................................................................

Lucy: Madam Shai5a, Yallah Breakfast is ready

Me: Ok Ok Im coming now 

I entered the living room and I saw that reem w man9oor was around the table started to eat except S3eed which worried me abit  I dunno why. 

I walked towards the table and said:
9abaaa7 el 5aaair =)

Both: 9aba7 el Nour

I sat on one of the chairs, Man9oor w reem was facing me but nobody is beside me. I started to take some bites from the cheese croissant. It was delicious, I couldn't stop eating. I ate one after the other.

Man9oor: Ayy Entay!! *pointed at me* Stop eating in this way, 3anaboo Shaklch Awal Mara u eat  fe el 3alaaam *Laughs*

Me: Chub Enzain!! Ana Yo3ana so leave me alone!

Man9oor:  Ma Agool '3air *he raised his hands on the air * el7mdullah w el shkr 

Me: Ayy!! Here you go =)

I threw at his direction a plastic cup that was filled with strawberry Juice but as I was gonna throw the cup, S3eed entered so by accident, the cup direction was wrong and it fell on S3eeds shirt instead of Man9oor's.



S3eed's view:

Few seconds after I entered the living room, a cup if strawberry juice fell on my shirt and it was from shai5a. she looked so surprised w ashamed that my shirt got ruined so I decided to play the innocent person.

Man9oor: Kaaaaaaak!!! wallah mat3rfeeeeeen U throw!! 9dg Baaaaaby..!!! *Laughs*

He kept laughing and every time it gets louder w she was embarrassed of what she did so she had her head facing the floor.

Shai5a: I am - I am - I am

Me: *Angry(fake)* ENTI SHU?

Shai5a: Ana Ana Asifa

Me: W Shu mayfeeeeed el asaaaaaaf?! *Ba6afrha*  Ana Knt baseeeer asaaaaalm 3ala 7abeeebty Bs al7een Kaif weya Hatha el shirt?!!

Shai5a: Hahaha Gaal 7abeeeebtah Awnh!! Malaaaat!! 

Me: Shu Glti?!!

Shai5a: Mashay :-/

Me: Yallah Go clean my shirt 

Shai5a: let lucy to do it

Me: Well Bs Ana Abach Enti

Reem w man9oor was quiet the whole time and I forget their presence so suddenly man9oor spoke:
Yes shai5a, u have to do it *tried to be serious, so he held his laugh*

Shai5a: W Ana Shu Y59nii?!!

Me: Mumkin Bsr3a 3shan Im in a hurry!!! :)

Shai5a: Uff Inzaain..!!! 

I took out my shirt and gave it to her so now I'm half naked!! She was so shocked of how amazing my body was built!! She kept staring like for minutes but then I snapped her bak to reality by throwing el shirt on her face.


No comments:

Post a Comment