Sunday 16 June 2013

El 7ub A3maa :$ Part 2

Previously: I jumped to her and hugged her SOOOOOO TIGHT!!!! And I was nearly going to suffocate her but then my mum came running to me. …………………………………………………………………………………………… The sound of the door got my attention so after I hugged Haya, I turned and faced our house and guess who was running towards me with a box of Oreo truffles which was my fav. OMG It was MUM!!! Me: MUM!!!! AHHH TRUFFLES!!” Running towards me with an open mouth and my arms were high in the sky, waiting for a hug. Mum: 7BEEEEBTY SHAI5A!!! YALLAH BSR3A RUN WALA I WILL EAT YOUR TRUFFLES!!” I ran towards her by walking first then I started to hop but then when I saw mum staring at me and thinking inside her idea “I think she thought that I was kidding when I said ill eat it if she didn’t come as quick as possible so now I will make her to run ‘39ban 3nha” then she suddenly started to grin. Few seconds has passed… Then my mum started to open the box, she took one and then while she was in her way to eat it, I started to run then jump and then “Haaaaam” straight to my mouth. That was yummy I thought to myself. Then suddenly my mum gave me a slap in my forehead, and to be honest it was PAINFUL!! Me: Owwww Umy!! What was that for?!! Mum: 9dg Matst7een 3ala Wayhch, U just chose truffles than hugging your mum. Me: Haha Fdaaaitch YA A7LA MUM FE IL 3ALAAM! We hugged each other for exactly 5 MINUTES without even stopping from turning around while hugging. I thought to myself “I really miss hugging my mum, it was really different from anyone else. I just have a feeling in front of mum that I don’t feel with anyone else, Akeeed Y3ni Hay il Um eli Maafi 7ad Mthlha!” After few minutes, chatting with mum and Haya Outside, we decided to enter the house because it was so cold and we were freezing. I entered the house with a shocked face. Me: OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I screamed Everyone: WELCOME BACK SHAI5A!!! Me: “Laughing” Haha thanks!! <3 Then suddenly a real smile popped on my face. Everyone was in my house, my cousins, uncles , aunts , my nephews and niece and everyone else. They arranged a surprise for me but it was upstairs in my room so I thought ill go there in few minutes but before that I decided to drink a cup of tea with my family because I miss them. But I was surprised, I thought to myself “Everyone is here, all my cousins but someone is missing, Yaraaabi Mno? Ohh 9a7, Wain S3eed? I decided to ask his mum about him. Me: 5alo Fa6ma, 3adi if I ask you a question? 5alo Fa6ma: Akeed 7beebty, Tfa'9lay Me: Ashoof Kl 7ad Is here Bs S3eed wain? 5alo Fa6ma: “she didnt have an answer” Ummm…. Wallah.. 7abeebty with his friends… Me: Oh Really? “I think she was lieing but nvm” Okay then I will go upstairs While I was on my way, I decided to use the lift because our house is 3 floors and I wasn’t in the mood to walk in the stairs. I stepped in my room, it was dark which was weird because the light of my room was always on even when I leave the house. I decided to get rid of thinking and just starts to sing because I was bored. Few minutes later… I started to sing “Love story by taylor swift” Me: We were both young when I first saw you.. I close my eyes and the flashback staaarts.. Then suddenly, the light turned on within a sec, somebody started to continue singing. ..?..: Im standing there, on a balcony in a summer air. I stood still and I couldn’t move because I felt that my feet were stuck in the floor. And I was giving my back to that person for seconds and suddenly… Suddenly, that person covered my eyes with her/his hands, they were freezing and I could feel that he/she was shaking because the room temperature was really cold. Me: Ahh… Mno Enta or Enti? Then the silence started to fill the room and my heart started to beat really FAST! Love you All <3 To be continued in Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment