Sunday 30 June 2013

El 7ub A3maa :$ Part 7

Previously:
S3eed: Enti T7been Zayed? Goole el 9dg. Then he looked down at his feet which were shaking and closed his eyes from embarrassment.
…………………………………………………………………..
Me: *Blushes* Of course I do, Don’t forget he is my cousin
S3eed: La Shai5a, U didn’t understand what I meant by my Question. *Staring at my eyes*
Me: *Blushes* Don’t stare at me like that w I understand your Question.
S3eed:  9dg? Yallah Goole Sho A89d
Me: Umm… U mean If I luv Zayeed as more than a cousin Ya3ni mthl el 7ub mal Romeo w Juliet *Laughs*
S3eed: Haha There was a different way of explaining it bs 3adii Nvm. *smiles* So t7beenh aw la?..
Me: Well as u know S3eed, Ana Ma7b Hal stuff about love like in real but I believe it in stories bs I believe that there is nothing called real love because kla el boys yl3boon with el girls here.
S3eed: Ahha Okay Bs La tgooleen “kla el boys” 3shan Ana Mb mthl these boys *E7m E7m*
Me: Ohh Really? *surprised face* Enta Awal Wa7d
S3eed: Chub 7araam 3alich *pinches her arms*
Me: Ouch S3eed Yal 7mar
S3eed: Ma7d ‘3airchYal 7mara
Me: Chub okay! Al7een Im worried 3n Zayed *sad tone*
S3eed: Oh 9a7… Nsaait 3anh el 7mar *Looks away*
Me: *Started to get mad* S3eeed!! 7araam 3alik, 7lailh hes such a good person, Why do u hate him that much?
S3eed: Shai5a I don’t hate him bs Mad5l Galbi w Ynarfz
Me: Wallah 7araam 3alik *Za3lana*
S3eed: *focusing on my eyes that are full with sadness* Okay 5ala9 Asif
Me: La La Maba Z3alt
S3eed: *Gets closer and kissed my forehead* 5ala9  Wallah Asif
Me: *blushes* 5ala9 Okay Okay! But don’t kiss my forehead again *in a disguised tone*
S3eed: Kaifyy!! May59ch Feeni
Me: Chub Mb Kaifik!! It is my forehead not yours :P

My phone started to ring. I took my phone out of my pocket and I saw Zayed’s number and name in my screen so he was calling.
I opened my mouth and I had the surprised face :O
Me: OMG!! *Jumps* Zayeed is calling !!
S3eed: *Sigh* Oh Good
I answered the call and said: Alooo Zayeeed!!
Zayed: Aloo, Hallah Shai5a *in a weak voice*
Me: Aww Zaaayed! Enta B5aaair? *tears started to fall*
Zayed: Haih El7mdullah Ana B5air Bs Shai5a D5eelch La T97een
Me: Bs Bs Bs Ya Zayee…. *crying*
Zayed: Shhh Yallah Mas7ee ur tears 3shan they are special w I dnt like to see sad so please stop crying
Me: Enshallah Zayed w Im coming now, Few minutes w Baw9l
Zayed: Okay Yallah im waiting
Me: Enshallah Yallah Bye
Zayed: Bye
I closed the call and returned my phone in my pocket.
S3eed: *Gives tissue* Yallah Bsr3a wipe your tears
Me: *Takes* Enshallah
S3eed: *Smiles* Do you want me to wipe them for you?
Me: *blushes* Umm La La thank you, I can do it by myself
S3eed: *Laughs* Haha Okay then
I wiped my tears away with the tissue.
10 minutes passed and we jst reached the hospital so S3eed stopped the car.
S3eed: Shai5a Yallah W9al…. *He turned and faced me, he found me sleeping* He just smiled.
To be continued in part 8 which I will post soon.
Love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment