Sunday 30 June 2013

El 7ub A3maa :$ Part 8

Previously:
10 minutes passed and we jst reached the hospital so S3eed stopped the car.
S3eed: Shai5a Yallah W9al…. *He turned and faced me, he found me sleeping* He just smiled.
………………………………………………………………………
He stared at me for minutes and I felt that someone was staring at me but I decided to ignore him.
Then My phone rang many times and then I woke up from the sound because it was really loud. But I didn’t open my eyes and  then I found out that S3eed answered my phone and he is talking to the one who called.
S3eed: Aloo , Hallah Reem
Reem (My sis): Oh Ahlain S3eed
Let me tell you few things about Reem. She is older than me by 1 year. I am 21 and she is 22 and she had a crush on S3eed for years but we don’t know if he noticed that. And S3eed is 23 but he is going 24 soon.
S3eed: Sh7aalch?
Reem: B5air El7mdullah w enta?
S3eed: Ana Tamam El7mdullah
Reem: Enshallah Doum, Anyways Laish shai5a’s phone 3ndk?
S3eed: Because Shai5a is with me fe il car
Reem: Ahha then laish she didn’t answer?
S3eed: Because shes sleeping now w I dnt want to wake her so I answered.
Reem: Oh and laish she is with you?
S3eed: Bss chee, 3ndch Man3?
Reem: La Bs Aba Aklmha
S3eed: She is sleeping now so maybe later
Reem: Laish Chee Sawait 7g Zayed?
S3eed: Wallah Kaify Ma3ndy reason
Reem: But There must be a reason w a sensible reason that can convince me that its good enough to make you hit him
S3eed: Agoolch Yallah Bye
And He just ended the call without waiting for her reply.
S3eed: *Sigh* Why is everyone in Zayed’s side? Ya3ni Ana mb their cousin b3d.
He didn’t notice that he said it out loud.
Me: Because U were wrong when u hurted him and we must be in the right side.
He turned and faced me with a confused face.
S3eed: Mn mta u r awake?
Me: I woke up mn el sound of my phone when reem called.
S3eed: Oh Really?
*Silence*
S3eed: Yallah Get out of the car and enter el hosp 3nd Zayed.
Me: Aren’t you coming?
S3eed: No Im not , How can I face Zayed?
Me: U r coming with me now to Zayed and U will just apologize.
S3eed: But Shai5a…
Me: Shhshh *I placed my finger on his lips to make him to stop talking* Yallah Lets go
Few seconds then we heard someone knocking on the window and that got our attention.
S3eed: Who is that? *confused*
Me: Wallah Ma3rf, Open the window to find out.
S3eed opened the window and it was Reem.
Reem: Oops Sorry to interrupt you guys and your romantic moments.
S3eed: Reem Law Sama7ti 3n 8lat el adb.
Reem: Ay 8lat el adb? Ana Bs Yalsa Agool el 9dg.
I was confused about what she is saying.
Me: Enta Sho Yalsa Tgooleen? Ay romantic moments w Ay 5arabee6?
Reem: Shai5a Enti W7dah Blind aw shooo? *mad tone*

Me: Sho Yalsa Tgooleen? What do u mean by all of that?
S3eed: She means nothing by all of that 9a7 reem? *he gave her a look that was trying to make reem to shut up*
Reem: *sigh* Haih 9a7
Me: stop lying , Yallah Reem Goole
Reem: Mashay Knt Yalsa Atma95r
Me: I said stop lying!! S3eed Batgool what she meant or I won’t talk to you.
S3eed: *Sigh* He kept quiet for minutes
Reem: Shai5a Akeed he won’t tell you
Me: So there is something
Reem: S3eed sorry about that by yeah shai5a , there is something
S3eed: D5eelch Reem, Be quiet or I will nvr talk 2 you
Akeed Reem didn’t saying anything because she can’t handle it that S3eed will stop talking 2 her so she kept quiet.
Me: Sho Yalseen Tgooloon? Please Tell me
Reem: Sorry but I can’t tell you. And she just left and entered bak to the hosp.
*Silence*

S3eed: Yallah Shai5a, D5lee el hosp because you are already late w Akeed  Zayed is waiting for you
Me: Maba, Gool Ya S3eed, what did reem meant by what she said?
S3eed: Shai5a D5eelch D5li el hosp w forget about all of that
Me: Laa S3eed I won’t forget about anything and I wont get out of el car until u tell me.
S3eed: U won’t get out?
Me: Yeah I won’t Sho Batsawi Ya3ni?
He got out of the car and came to my door and opened it.
S3eed: Yallah 6l3ii
Me: Maba S3eed, Mob ‘39bb !!
S3eed: Okay then
He held my hands and kept pulling me.
Me: MABA!!! *Trying to hold myself fe il car*
S3eed: Shai5a Yallah
Then he pulled it hard enough that got me out of the car and we entered el hosp.
Me: S3eed Laa!! Maba Ad5aal
S3eed: You need to !!
Me: La I don’t need to
Then he pulled me and pushed me to the wall.
Me: *turned red* S3eed sho yals tsawi?
He got closer and whispered into my ears and said:
Shai5a, Zayed is waiting for you inside his room because he believes that u will come to him with a worried face.
Me: Bss S3eed..
S3eed: Shhshh *he placed his fingers on my lips* I won’t tell you the thing tht you r depressed to know about.
Me: Bss S3eed Laaaish?
S3eed: 3ashan I don’t want you to know.
He just left me alone with a sad and puzzled face and disappeared.
Then I heard a sound coming from my phone, it was a message from him.
S3eed:
Don’t keep standing there with that face, Yallah Go inside his room because he is waiting.
Reply:
Enshallah S3eed  =)

To be continued in part 9
Love you All <3

No comments:

Post a Comment